This board serves as a basic quad relay board with 4 electromechanical relays.
• All TTL +5VDC or +3.3VDC Signals. Interface directly with parallel port interface products and other cnc4pc.com cards. 5VDC (TTL) signals are very common among automation devices.
• Works directly with popular CNC hardware and software.
• Screw-On connections for all terminals. You only have to screw-on the wires to make all your connections.
• Works as a set of switches for powering your hardware. This board can be used for turning on or off spindles, enabling contactors for large spindles, coolant pumps, electro valves, etc.
• Controls 4 independent AC or DC devices.
• The relays can take loads of up to 10 amps 28vdc or 125VAC and 6 amps at 220VAC. Keep in mind that motors can draw up to 3 times the rated current on start up.