Index Pulse from the Spindle.
Easily reads a signal that can be
used as a tachometer, or to control threading.
Just Put the Photo-Transistor in place, connect it to
a power source and attach the signal output pin to an input pin from the
parallel port. Router.
• Works With the Parallel Port
Connect easily with the Parallel Interface Board, or any
• Can be used as an Optical Limit or Home
Switch. You can place the photo transmitter at the end of travel of an
axis to use it as a limit or home switch.
• Has a LED that shows the
status of the output pin. This eases the installation,
• Comes with pre-wired 6' shielded cable and
• Comes with an RJ45 Connector fast
installation. With this connector you just have to plug in an standard
RJ45 cable and will not require further wiring. For more info go to: http://cnc4pc.com/RJ45.htm.
-Threading on a
Lathe.Configure a tachometer on your software.Use per-rev
speed feeds, instead of per-min.
- Installing and index pulse on your axis, for accurate homing.