PoKeys56E is an easy-to-use Ethernet device that combines a lot of inputs and outputs, and does not require complex programming knowledge. Pokeys56 provides 55 digital I/O (5V tolerant), 7 analog inputs (12-bit). All the I/O are controlled by the provided software which allows either to use the graphical user interface or advanced console type interface. The settings can be stored on the device, so no special software is needed on target system. PoKeys56 can be used as industrial or CNC control or data acquisition board. PoKeys is available with (PoKeys56ET) or without (PoKeys56EN) screw terminals.
- Ethernet 10/100 with DHCP client or fixed IP support
- TCP connection with device
- 55 digital inputs with pull-up resistors
- 55 software controlled digital outputs
- 7 analog inputs (12-bit) with adjustable low-pass filtering support
- Up to 26 encoder pair inputs (3 high-speed encoder inputs, 1 ultra high speed encoder input)
- 3-axis 25 kHz Pulse engine
- Digital counters on specific digital input pins
- Up to 16x8 matrix keyboard
- Two 8x8 matrix LED display support
- Up to 6 high-speed fully configurable PWM outputs support (25 MHz PWM timer)
- HD44780-based character LCD support (up to 4x20 characters)
- PoExtBus support for adding up to 10 external shift registers = 80 aditional outputs
- PoNET devices support (48-key CNC keyboard, etc...)
- Modbus TCP support (access to digital IO, analog inputs, encoders’ counters, digital counters values, PWM outputs, LCD display, LED matrix display, PoExtBus devices, matrix keyboard status)
- Support for up to 10 sensors on I2C bus, up to 10 sensors on 1-wire bus and up to 7 analog sensors
- Web interface with newly designed dashboard and I/O status display with multiple user accounts
- Support for communication with devices on I2C and 1-wire buses
- Support for Connection signal output
- Intuitive and user-friendly software
- Third-party support via communication DLL library and extensive protocol specification document that allows porting to other systems
- Plugin for Mach software
http://cosm.com web services support (version 3.0.31 and on)
PoKeys56E automatically uploades the selected sensor values to the http://cosm.com web services, making them accessible from all over the world - look at our test feed of the room temperature and humidity sensor SHT21, connected to PoKeys56E: https://cosm.com/feeds/62592. For more details on using http://cosm.com web services with PoKeys56E devices, please look at the manual.
Support for X-Plane flight simulator
See more here: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=62459
NEW: Cross-platform PoKeys communication library available here: https://bitbucket.org/mbosnak/pokeyslib
- Ethernet connection between host computer and PoKeys56E device
- 5V DC power supply with 400 mA. If any additional peripheral is connected to PoKeys56E, use appropriately more powerful power supply.
- Included software requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 with .NET framework 3.5 installed (ONLY FOR SYSTEMS WHERE THE DEVICES WILL BE CONFIGURED, TARGET SYSTEM NEEDS NO SOFTWARE INSTALLATION FOR THE DEVICE TO OPERATE AS A STANDARD NEWTORK DEVICE).