2283 8.3 Amp Digital Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver, AC 80-220VAC - 32 bit DSP Based
2283 8.3 Amp Digital Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver, AC 80-220VAC – 32 bit DSP Based
- 2283 8.3 Amp Digital Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver, AC 80-220VAC - 32 bit DSP Based
- 1: High Performance
- 2: Supply voltage AC 80-220VAC, Power supply is built in.
- 3: Automatic Idle-Current Reduction
- 4: Micro step: 2,4,5,6,8,10,16, 18,32,40,50,64,128,256
- 5: Current: 2A, 2.4A,2.8A, 3.2A, 3.6A, 4.2A,4.8A, 5.6A, 6.0A
- 6.4A, 6.8A, 7.2A,7.6A, 8.0A, 8.3A
- 5: Full or Half Current Mode: Sw5: 1 = Half Current, 0 : Full Current
- 6: TTL compatible and Optically Isolated Signal I/O
- 7: Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and over temperature
- 8: Pulse input frequency up to 400 KHz
- 9: Support PUL/DIR
- It is used for high Inductance NMEA34 or NEMA42 motor, pls wire the motor as bipolar series
- You do not need power supply. This driver is for high inductance motor, you need to wire the motor at serial bi-polar configuration.
- about 5 ibs
Write Your Own Review
Documents and Download
We found other products you might like!