A25 - PCI Parallel Port
This PCI I/O card users an all-in-one solution from MosChip 9865 Technology which provides superior performance and matchless data transfer rates. the most advanced feature is iit user of a single interrupt, which is set automatically by the host system and share among all on-board I/O ports.
- Build-in SPP, PS2, EPP, ECP compatible IEEE 1284 printer port
- Fast data rates up to 1.5 Megabytes/sec
- Build-in 16 Bytes FIFO
- Easy plug & play installation and automatically selects IRQ and I/O address
- Supports PCI IRQ sharing and saves valuable resources for other expansion card
- Support 32-bit PCI Bus. PCI Specification 2.1
- Support Re-mapping to Legacy Addresses
- Supports more than one card into the system
- Support Win95,98, ME, 2000, NT 4.0, XP, Vista (32bit and 64bit), Linux & DOS Operating System.
Documents and Download
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- I want to buy the CPI A 25 parallel port card to work with the C-10 is it a good choice. I am new in linuxCnc world.
YES! It is a good option.
- Can A25 - PCI Parallel Port used on Windows 10 once i upgrade the drivers?
Yes, works it with Win10/64, but not for motion control. If you want to use it for motion control, you need to use WinXP.