Step by Step instructions for setting up the spindle for step and direction control.
1. Configure/Plugins/ESS vxx/Spindle:
Configure the Spindle as OB Axis.
2. Configure/Plugins/ESS vxx/Output Signals
Assign the pins used for step and direction control.
Configure in Mach4 the spindle to work at max speed and acceleration.
4. Configure/Control/Axis Mapping
Map the motor to the spindle axis.
Configure the spindle, set the motor to be used and the max speed.
- Ethernet Smooth Stepper Rev. 2
- C25 Rev. 1.1
- C6 Rev. 6.6
- MACH4 Ver. 18.104.22.168.22
- Plugin Ethernet Smooth Stepper v253 (22.214.171.124)