STEP 1: Connect an E-Stop button to short the E-Stop terminals.
- This should give you a green LED.
- IF not, check other possible fault conditions and make sure they are not active.
STEP 2: Make sure the controller is connected to an Ethernet port on the PC and powered with LEDs ON.
- Connect only the C25XP.
- Set the jumpers for all axis as Active Axis off, so the board does not check for a cable disconnect.
STEP 3:Run the SCU Application v1.3.1 program
- Establish the connection
- set a fixed IP on the PC’s LAN cad and whitelist the device on the network:
- Click in Start PC Configuration
- Click in Easy Mode
- Select SmoothStepper Network 13> click on Configure Everything .
- It should appear as shown in the screenshot and close the window.
STEP 4:. Set a profile name and an screen set to use
STEP 5:Download the cnc4pc.com software and run it as follows for its operation
- Select the profile that I created> click on install .
- Click in Close .
- You can now enable back on the SCHP by moving (JUMPER=ON) so it will be the control software what will enable the system.
STEP 6: Start Mach4 GUI using the profile on which you just run the installer
STEP 7:Wiring test
- Test the E-Stop by opening the circuit a confirming the green LED goes off.
- You can now enable back on the SCHP by moving (JUMPER=ON) so it will be the control software that will enable the system.