STEP 1: Connect an E-Stop button to short the E-Stop terminals.
- This should give you a green LED while the board is powered and e-stop is closed.
- IF not, check other possible fault conditions and make sure they are not active.
STEP 2: Make sure the controller is connected to an Ethernet port on the PC and powered with LEDs ON.
STEP 3: Download the UC Utility program for UCxxx.
- Run the to establish the connection,
- Set a fixed IP on the PC’s LAN cad and whitelist the device on the network.
- Verify that TCP/IPV4 is configured correctly for the connection used. You may need to configure it manually.
STEP 4: Set a profile name and screen set to use:
STEP 5: Download the Installer software and run it to install the UC300ETH plugin and configure Mach4 and the Plugin.
- Click on I agree
- Select the profile on which you want to install the plugin and configure the plugin and mach4.
- Finally, click on finish.
STEP 6: Start Mach4 GUI using the profile on which you just run the installer
STEP 7: Final Test
- Test the E-Stop by opening the circuit a confirming the green LED goes off.
- You can now enable back on the SCHP by moving (JUMPER=ON) so it will be the control software that will enable the system.