STEP 1: Connect an E-Stop button to short the E-Stop terminals.
- This should give you a green LED while the board is powered and e-stop is closed.
- IF not, check other possible fault conditions and make sure they are not active.
STEP 2: Make sure the controller is connected to an Ethernet port on the PC and powered with LEDs ON.
STEP 3: Download the UC Utility program for UCxxx.
- Run the to establish the connection,
- Set a fixed IP on the PC’s LAN cad and whitelist the device on the network.
- Verify that TCP/IPV4 is configured correctly for the connection used. You may need to configure it manually.
STEP 4: Download the installer software and run it to configure all the C94 functions in UCCNC.
- Select the profile of your preference> click on install.
- Finally, click on finish.
STEP 5: Start UCCNC
- Press the reset button and you can proceed to set the travel info for the axes and set up the max spindle speed for the spindle.
STEP 6: Wiring test
- Test the E-Stop by opening the circuit a confirming the green LED goes off.
- You can now enable back on the SCHP by moving (JUMPER=ON) so it will be the control software that will enable the system once you press the RESET button in UCCNC.