C15 - Dual Relay Board
This board serves as a basic dual relay board with 2 electromechanical relays.
This board serves as a basic dual relay board with 2 electromechanical relays, requires buffered signals to drive, so it must be driven from a breakout board.
- Screw-On connections for all terminals.
- All TTL +5VDC Signals. Interface directly with parallel port interface products and other cnc4pc.com cards. 5VDC (TTL) signals are very common among automation devices.
- Works directly with popular CNC hardware and software. Such as Gecko drive, Desk CNC or Rutex, and parallel port control software, such as mach2, Linux EMC, Turbo CNC, CNC Player, CNC Zeus and others. (Not all tested)
- Works as a set of switches for powering your hardware. This board can be used for turning on or off spindles, enabling contactors for large spindles, coolant pumps, electro valves, etc.
- Controls 2 independent AC or DC devices.
- The relays can take loads of up to 10 amps 28vdc or 125VAC and 6 amps at 220VAC. Keep in mind that motors can draw up to 3 times the rated current on start up.