C35S-Quick Setup Breakout Board
C35S - QUICK SETUP BREAKOUT BOARD
This card uses the popular circuits found in the C35 with high power buffers that provide very stable signals but in an industrial format to make it easy to implement control boxes, it provides terminals and RJ45 for connections. This version of the C35can be easily mounted on control boxes using DIN rails and can also accommodate ribbon cables or DB25 connectors.
- IEEE 1284 Standard compatible.
- Easy connections with CNC4PC relay boards and speed control boards.
- Microcontroller based SCHP.
- Works directly with popular CNC hardware and software.
- Easy way to connect to 4 stepper motor drivers by using Networks cables. (Pins 2-9). • All TTL 5VDC signals.
- Buffered inputs and outputs.
- Pluggable Screw-On Terminals. *NEW*.
- Output pins 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 16, 17.
- Input pins 10, 11, 12, 13, 15.
- Status LEDs on all inputs and output connections.
- External Enable Pin (EN).
- DIN Rail mountable. *NEW*.
Documents and Download
Drawings and CAD Files
Software, Installers and Configuration Files
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- I cannot get the green LED to enable on the breakout board
3 conditions must be met to get the enable LED: The board must be properly powered. Check the documentation on the board, as a misunderstanding on how it is powered is very possible. The board must be connected to a PC/Motion Controller which is c...