C86 Connector Board for the Acorn Controller
C86 Connector Board for the Acorn Motion Controller
This board interface is used for the connection between Acorn CNC and C34 Board.
• Enable and disable the drives.
• RJ45 connectors for the axis.
• Electromechanical relay reflects the ACTIVE / FAULT Status of a servo.
• Power terminal (12VDC / 24VDC).
• Status LEDs for fault axis and relay status.
Documents and Download
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- will this board work with DMM 4 Servo drives and the Acorn Board
YES! The DYN4 need to use the C34DYN$ boards: https://www.cnc4pc.com/rj45-2-driver-board-for-dyn4.html
- Driver Enable lines on the ACORN on C86ACORN and C86ACCP
Please note that the C86ACORN and C86ACCP do require all the enable lines to the drives to be enabled in order to determine that the system is active and to start monitoring a driver's fault. When you initially activate the CNC12 software, it really just...