C86ACCP Clearpath Connector Board for the Acorn Controller
This board interface is used for the connection between Acorn CNC and the CLEARPATH SERVO DRIVE.
This board interface is used for the connection between Acorn CNC and the CLEARPATH SERVO-DRIVE.
- Enable and disable the drives.
- Splits Step and Direction signals from axis X or Y to allow wiring an additional axis using the same signals.
- The board can be activated and start monitoring for a driver's fault using the axis enable or NO_FAULT signal.
- Electromechanical relay reflects the ACTIVE / FAULT Status of a servo.
- Power terminal (12VDC / 24VDC).
- Status LEDs for fault axis and relay status.
- Connector CONMOLEX 8P for driver CLEAR PATH.
- Pluggable Screw-On Terminals
This video shows the details of the wiring and configuration:
This video shows Max Meaker's Controller:
Documents and Download
Drawings and CAD Files
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Driver Enable lines on the ACORN on C86ACORN and C86ACCP
Please note that the C86ACORN and C86ACCP do require all the enable lines to the drives to be enabled in order to determine that the system is active and to start monitoring a driver's fault. When you initially activate the CNC12 software, it really...