C87 - Encoder Index Homing Board
This board allows using the encoder input signals from the encoder for more accurate homing. It reads the actual home switch and uses the encoder index for homing only after the home switch has been sensed
• Works with CNC4PC boards that have an RJ45 connector for the limit/home switches.
• Works with any system that takes discrete input signals for homing. No special software used, just a very accurate discrete home input signal.
• Works with 10-30VDC switches. The board takes its power directly from the RJ45 coming from the breakout board.
• Works with the standard harnesses and harnesses wiring that we offer and have in our website.
• Can connect to the encoder output found on many of our C34 connector boards and also easy to connect to other commercial encoders.
• Supports up to 4 axes.
• Has LEDs that show reading of the home and index signal.