C89 – +/-10VDC ANALOG SPEED CONTROL BOARD
+/-10VDC ANALOG SPEED CONTROL BOARD
This card lets you control a motor with a controller requiring a +/-10vdc control signal from a PWM signal and direction or an analog and direction signal. This card also has two relays that can be used to control the direction (CW / CCW) and enable the drive (On / Off).
- Inputs a PWM signal or inputs analog of 0-10VDC signal.
- Uses only two pins, one for PWM and one for direction. It is the presence of absence of
the valid PWM signal what would start/stop the spindle.
- Has two relays that can be used to control the direction and enable and disable the
- Jumper to select mode of operation, US or International mode. On US mode, one relay
would be used to start CW and the second one to start CCW. On International mode Relay
1 will start/stop, and Relay 2 will determine the direction of rotation.
- Optoisolated input signal PWM.
- Has a Built-in DC-DC converter that generates an isolated power required to drive the analog output..
- All TTL +5VDC Signals
- Pluggable Screw-On connections for all terminals. You only have to screw-on the wires
to make all your connections.
- Flexible design. It works with cnc4pc’s products, directly through your parallel port, or
through many other parallel port control products.
- Din rail mountable