CPU5A4E Motion Controller With Ethernet
Shortest possible CNC production time, especially 3D work, depending on the product, USBCNC can be up to 2 times faster . This is thanks to the advanced Look Ahead Feed Algorithm that works for all motion segments, lines and circles by looking at their curvature and reduce speed only when absolutely necessary.
CPU5A Economy Series
- 125 KHz step frequency, 4 axes.
- Card size 100x100mm.
- USB 2.0 connection.
- 100 Mbit Ethernet connection.
- 5 Status LED's.
- Full 4 axes interpolation.
- 7 Standard CNC outputs.
- 0-10V output for spindle conrol.
- 10 Standard CNC inputs.
- Pendant connection with MPG and 2 switches.
- Hardware safety watchdog.
- SUBD-25 + SUBD-9 connector (female).
- No breakout board needed.
- Powered by USB or +5V external.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Eding CNC software included.
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Runs on single core atom PC.
- Shortest possible CNC production time, especially 3D work, depending on the product, USBCNC can be up to 2 times faster . This is thanks to the advanced Look Ahead Feed Algorithm that works for all motion segments, lines and circles by looking at their curvature and reduce speed only when absolutely necessary.
- Simple one screen operation, UI designed for and by professional CNC operators.
- Nesting mode execution for multiple production.
- Optimized tooltip feed calculations for 4th axis milling, no tool breakage due to wrong tool-tip feed.
- Feed Override control while running 0-300%.
- Easy start half way in g-code file, using search method
- Slave axes, for systems with dual motors (tandem) on X, Y or Z axis.
- Special homing sequence for tandems, sets tandem straight.
- Tangential knife, you need to program only X.Y coordinates and the tangential knife follows, also in circles and lifts automatically up when needed.
- Backlash compensation.
- Spindle proportional ramp-up time.
- Collision detection when g-code job is loaded prevents machine damage.
- Running time estimation when job is loaded.
- Thread cutting (Lathe).
- OpenGL graphics allows real-time PAN/ZOOM/ROTATE
- G-code is EMC compatible, RS274NGC, can be used with all CAM software's so far.
- G-code extensions with IF..THEN, WHILE..ENDWHILE, SUB ENDSUB, GOSUB.
- G68, Zeroing with rotation, accurate setup of clamping device no longer necessary.
- Super long file mode allows endless files, tested with 100.000.000 lines g-code.
- User interaction from G-Code with DlgMsg command and a lot more.
- Automatic tool change can be programmed entirely in G-code.
- Pause, Jog away, resume run in middle of g-code run.
- Hand wheel jog with position and velocity mode.
- Build in 2D CAM for drilling, engraving, profiling and pocketing, reads DXF and HPGL.
- SDK for building customized UI's.