MASSO G3 - CNC Plasma Controller
The MASSO will be back in stock by Mid-March.
A simple and standalone cnc plasma controller with fully integrated hardware and software specially designed to run CNC machines independently of a PC. No need to worry about installing drivers or motion cards, just wire the MASSO to your motor drives and enter calibration values to start machining. External Torch Height Control (THC) allows MASSO to control the Z-axis automatically in THC mode.
Built-in WiFi Connectivity – MASSO G3 comes with Wi-Fi hardware and software to easily transfer gcodes files to the machine and monitor machine/job status through WiFi.
CNC plasma controller features:
- 4 times faster than Generation 2 controllers.
- 4 USB ports to directly connect the keyboard, mouse, touchscreen and pen drive without a need of USB hub.
- 24 Isolated Inputs
- 18 Outputs
- 2 Analog (12 bit) inputs
- Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives
- Direct spindle control with 0-10 volts, CW, CCW & PWM
- MPG handwheel dial support