MASSO G3-Touch - CNC Plasma Controller
The MASSO Touch will be back in stock by the end of June.
A powerful MASSO G3 controller – CNC Plasma controller integrated with 15″ capacitive touch LED screen.
MASSO Touch is a standalone CNC Plasma controller with fully integrated hardware and software specially designed to run CNC machines independently of a PC. No need to worry about installing drivers or motion cards, just wire the MASSO to your motor drives and enter calibration values to start machining.
MASSO Touch allows the user to easily wire, install accessories and service the unit while mounted on the machine.
External THC modules can be used for torch height control.
Built-in WiFi Connectivity – MASSO Touch comes with Wi-Fi hardware and software to easily transfer gcodes files to the machine and monitor machine/job status through WiFi.
CNC Plasma controller with full hardware and software
- Dedicated hardware, requiring no PC
- 110kHz pulse rate on each axis
- 24 Isolated Inputs
- 18 Outputs
- 2 Analog (12 bit) inputs
- Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives
- Torch height control support with external THC modules
- MPG hand wheel dial support
Documents and Download
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Can the G3 offline controller support closed loop drive configuration? If so, do I need to purchase adicional hardware to connect to closed loop driver module?
The MASSO itself cannot read the encoders, but if you are using a closed-loop system, you could connect the fault and enable signals back to the controller. We do have a board to facilitate this: https://www.cnc4pc.com/c86-connector-board-for-the-masso-...