Fully integrated CNC motion controller powered by MASSO G3
The MASSO Touch will be back in stock by the end of February.
Large 15″ LED screen
- Switch between vertical or horizontal interface with a single click.
- Vertical interface with full touch keyboard.
- Load g-code files, position work piece and machine parts in a few simple clicks.
- See machining operations in realtime.
- Conversational programming for simple part machining.
- Interactive part probing option.
Capacitive touch glass
- Toughened capacitive touch glass.
- Reliable touch operation.
- Easily navigate through screens and control machine operations.
- Wired / wireless mouse and keyboard also supported.
Powered by MASSO G3
- Powered by the latest “PC-less” MASSO G3 controller for fast and reliable machine control.
- Lathe, Mill, Router, Plasma or WaterJet machine control with up to 5-axis control.
Service access to internal electronics while mounted on the machine.
Mounting option for accessories or small stepper drives inside the unit.
Aluminium rear plate for easy mounting and can be used as a heat sink.
Built-in Wi-Fi antenna for PC connectivity via MASSO-Link software.
E-Stop, cycle start and cycle stop buttons for easy machine control.
Easy USB flash drive access to load and run g-code files.
MPG (manual pulse generator) support.
Easily mount directly on machine body.
VESA stand 3.94″ (100mm) compatible.
Fan-less design for harsh environment operation.
No need to worry about PC, hard-drive failure or Windows drivers.
Runs on a single 24VDC power supply.
Easily manage and run wiring from wiring slot.