MPG4 - 6 Axis Pendant with Pendant Interface Card and cables
This is a well-built pendant with the functions needed for jog CNC equipment. I is sturdy and professional looking. This pendant is just like MPG2 but wired to support 6 axes.
- Works with Mach3 on a second parallel port, Pokeys or Modbus devices.
- Metallic hand wheel with a professional look and feel.
- Axis selector knob. X, Y, Z, 4, 5, 6.
- Jogging resolution or speed selector knob.
- E-Stop Button.
- Enable the bush button.
- Jog "ON" LED.
- Axes 5 and 6 can be configured for Feed Rate Override and Spindle Rate Override.
- Cradle for placing it on the machine.
- Optional adapter for connecting it directly to LPT2
- Requires +5VDC.
- Quadrature +5VDC A and B output.
- 100 Pulses per revolution with detent per pulse.
This board serves as an interface board for the pendants provided by CNC4PC (MPG2, MPG3, and MPG4). The board conditions the signals (buffer) and provides power to the pendant. The board also has a relay that reflects the status of the e-stop button on the pendant so hardware e-stop functions can be implemented.
- Connects 4 and 6 axis pendants (MPG2, MPG3, and MPG4)
- It has a relay that reflects the status of the e-stop button.
- Din rail mountable. *NEW*.
- Pluggable Screw-On Terminals. *NEW*.
- Status LEDs on all signal connections. *NEW*.
This relay can be used to enable/disable external devices, such as breakout boards, contractors, etc...