MULTIFUNCTION 4 AXIS DIGITAL STEPPER MOTOR DRIVER BOARD
This card has been designed to provide a flexible interface and functions to your computer projects, by using the parallel port control software. This board provides a faster way to connect devices and reduce the possibility of wiring errors. This board has four integrated drivers digital for direct connection to the motors.
• IEEE 1284 Standard compatible.
• Based on the DRV8711 Stepper Motor Controller.
• Support for up to 150 KHz optoisolation on step and direction signals.
• Built-in Passive Low Pass Filters for the all signal.
• Microcontroller based SCHP.
• Output TTL 5VDC signals.
• Buffered outputs.
• Built-In 1/256-Step Microstepping Indexer.
• Input voltage from 10VDC to 40VDC.
• DIP switch current setting with 8 different value, up to 3A peak.
• Easy installation of an On/Off switch, you can control the card externally.
• Status LEDs on all inputs and output connections.
• Built-in Variable Speed Control.
• 3 Built-in Electromechanical Relays with NO and NC positions.
• Optoisolated inputs working at 5-24VDC.
• Optional setting to have current be reduced to 50% of rated current.
• Screw-On connections for all Terminals.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- I cannot get the green LED to enable on the breakout board
3 conditions must be met to get the enable LED:
- The board must be properly powered. Check the documentation on the board, as misundertand on how it is powered is very possible.
- The board must be connected to a PC/Mot...