NEMA 23 Closed Loop Stepper Kit Includes:
- One Hybrid Servo Driver 5080D4
- One NEMA23 KL23-31N-1000 shaft size 1/4''
- Hybrid Servo Motor with one Encoder 1000 line
- Extra cable, 1.5m or longer
Please set SW5 off, Sw6: Off, SW7: Off, SW8: off
5080D4 is a closed-loop stepper drive. When used to drive a 2-phase stepper motor in frame sizes NEMA 8, 17, 23, or 24 with an incremental rotary encoder, it can close the position loop between the motor and drive and therefore eliminate the loss of step problem in an open-loop system.
Feature of 5080D4:
- Step & direction or CW/CCW control modes
- Supply voltage of 20-50 VDC, maximum output current of 8.0A
- Powering 2-phase stepper motors of NEMA 8, 11, 14, 17, 23, and 24
- Fault output, brake control, or in-position output.
- No, loss of steps for the closed position loop
- No tuning
- No overshooting
- No torque margin
- Reduced motor heating and more efficient
- Smooth motion and super-low motor noise
- CE certified and RoHS compliant
The KL-5080D4 closed loop stepper drive is suggested to be implemented along with a compatible 2-phase stepper motor (usually NEMA 17, 23, and 24) with a 1000-line encoder. That closed stepper system can be used to upgrade open-loop stepper systems or replace some servo systems, especially in many small to medium speed applications such as CNC routers, CNC mills, CNC laser cutters, CNC plasmas, lab automation instruments, electronic equipment, small packaging machines, etc.
2. NEMA23 23-31N-1000
The NEMA23 KL23-31N-1000 motor is a 2 phase stepper motor with 3.1 N.m (439 oz-in) holding torque and integrated with a 1,000 line (4,000 counts/revolution) differential-ended rotary encoder. Build with high-quality materials including bearings and shaft made by Japanese manufacturers, this closed-loop stepper motor can be adopted in many industrial applications with excellent performance such as high precision, low motor heating, and low vibration.
||105 mm (4.13 inch)
|Number of Wires:
||3.1N.m (439 oz-in)
||1000 Line (4000 counts/per revolution)
||0.84 kg-cm2 (0.01189 oz-in-sec2 )
||1.6 kg (3.52 lb)
||Min 100 MΩ,500 VDC)
||-10 - 50°C (14 - 122°F)
|Temperature Rise (Max):
A+: BLK, A+: Red, B+: Yel, B-: Blue
EA+: BLK, EB+: Yel , 5V: Red
EA-: Blue, Eb-: GRN, GND: WHT