Eletromechanical Brake for DC servos at 24vdc.
• 24volt dc power.
• large diameter disc for high torque mechanical holding.
• double floating pads clamp the disc from opposing sides. No axis force on the
• Provides cover for the integrated CUI encoder.
• Provides enough holding torque to keep a 50 pound motor form falling on a
typical ball-screw assembly.
• Modular design allows pads to be easily removed and replaced if worn out. You
do not need to replace the whole brake assembly.
• No metal to metal contact. Proper brake pad material is used.
• Brakes can be applied in a dynamic or static braking function.
• Easily mounted to any servo motor with a 1/4” end shaft and CUI encoder.