UCCNC Control Software
UCCNC Control Software
The UCCNC is a machine control software. It uses and external hardware to generate signals to produce coordinated motion on upto 6 machine axis. The external hardware is a motion controllerdevice which is currently our UC100 or UC300 or UC400ETH motion controller.
- Supports the UC100, UC300 and UC400ETH, motion controllers.
- Control machines with up to 6-axis.
- RS274 G and M codes execution.
- Unlimited number of user text macros with flexible script engine.
- Up to 400kHz operation. (selectable 25kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz, 200kHz, 400kHz with 20us, 10us, 5us, 2.5us and 1.25us pulse widths.) Note: The maximum step frequency depends on the motion controller device used.
- Exact stop and cont.velocity interpolations with highly configurable advanced look-ahead function.
- G54..G59 work offsets and G52/G92 temporary offset.
- 3D toolpath viewer.
- OpenGL screen optimized for fast screen update rates with low CPU/GPU usage.
- Built-in visual screen editor.
- 48 configurable hotkeys.
- 48 configurable inputs trigger to assign physical input pins to UCCNC function calls.
- 48 configurable outputs trigger to assign virtual LEDs to physical output pins.
- Parametric programming using internal variables and programming mathematical expressions.
- Controls THC control for plasma cutters. (M205 and M206 macros)
- M10/M11 macros for fast synchronous outputs for laser cutting applications.
- G33 and G76 synchronous thread cutting with free-running spindle and encoder feedback to the motion controller.
- G33.1 and G33.2 rigid tapping with Z-axis synchronized to the spindle motor.
- Supports wired MPGs and the UCR200 wireless via plugin.
- Built-in basic CAM module with DXF files import.
- Stopless smooth backlash compensation with adjustable backlash acceleration.
- Plugin interface with Visual C# example plugin template. Plugin works with C#, VB, C++ programming languages.
- Fast laser scan type engraving plugin, web camera plugin, Xbox360 controller plugin, 3D printer plugin, etc..
- Fast communication with optimized buffering technic producing low button press to event execution time.
- Extremely low jitter on the step and direction signals for smooth, high speed and precise motors operation.
- Runs in demo (simulation mode) without a software license key.
- Compatible OP systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1,10 on all both 32 and 64bit versions.
For faster order processing, enter the serial number of the UC device on checkout, just underneath where the payment information is entered.
Documents and Download
Software, Installers and Configuration Files
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or the UC100 Plugin Installer
Some have reported that Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or UC100 installers. We want to assure our users that there is not virus in the software. This occurs because of the obfuscation method used to protect the software against possible h...
- I bought a uc300eth-5lpt from you about 5 months ago. I'm now buying the UCCNC software to work with it. How does that work?
Yes, we will just need the serial number of you UC device.
- Tuning UCCNC when using the imperial system
Some report motion problems with UCCNC which are caused by improper motion settings. The values found bellow, need to be divided by 25.4.
- My UCCNC license is not working.
If UCCNC is not recognizing the license please check the following: Make sure that when you copy your license into the UCCNC folder, you rename it and remove the serial number from the license and replace the original demo license found in the director...
- Do you guys have the license keys or do you request them from CncDrive? Ive been told they were hard to get ahold of when you need a key. Thank you.
All UCCNC Licenses are processed by CNC Drive. We have a process with them for this.
- will UCCNC work on a mach3 card
This works only with CNC Drive UC Motion Controllers. UC100, UC400ETH, UC300ETH. It will work with any breakout board or setup that works with Mach3
- Having problems with the UC device
Make sure you have Win10/11 up to date before running the current installer. I would recommend downloading the installer using a different browser to avoid having the browser use an older cached download.