UCCNC Control Software
UCCNC Control Software
UC CNC software.
- Supports the UC100, UC300 and UC400ETH motion controllers.
- Controls machines upto 6-axis.
- RS274 G and M codes execution.
- Unlimited number of user text macros with flexible script engine.
- Upto 400kHz operation. (selectable 25kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz, 200kHz, 400kHz with 20us, 10us, 5us, 2.5us and 1.25us pulse widths.) Note: Maximum step frequency depends on the motion controller device used.
- Exact stop and cont.velocity interpolations with highly configurable advanced look ahead function.
- G54..G59 work offsets and G52/G92 temporary offset.
- 3D toolpath viewer.
- OpenGL screen optimised for fast screen update rates with low CPU/GPU usage.
- Built in visual screen editor.
- 48 configurable hotkeys.
- 48 configurable inputs trigger to assign physical input pins to UCCNC function calls.
- 48 configurable outputs trigger to assign virtual LEDs to physical output pins.
- Parametric programming using internal variables and programming mathematical expressions.
- Controls THC control for plasma cutters. (M205 and M206 macros)
- M10/M11 macros for fast syncronous outputs for laser cutting applications.
- G33 and G76 syncronous thread cutting with free running spindle and encoder feedback to the motion controller.
- G33.1 and G33.2 rigid tapping with Z-axis syncronised to spindle motor.
- Supports wired MPGs and the UCR200 wireless via plugin.
- Built in basic CAM module with DXF files import.
- Stopless smooth backlash compensation with adjustable backlash acceleration.
- Plugin interface with Visual C# example plugin template. Plugin works with C#, VB, C++ programming languages.
- Fast laser scan type engraving plugin, webcamera plugin, Xbox360 controller plugin, 3D printer plugin etc..
- Fast communication with optimised buffering technic producing low button press to event execution time.
- Extremely low jitter on the step and direction signals for smooth, high speed and precise motors operation.
- Runs in demo (simulation mode) without a software license key.
- Compatible OP systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1,10 on all both 32 and 64bit versions.
Software, Installers and Configuration Files
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or the UC100 Plugin Installer
Some have reported that Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or UC100 installers. We want to assure our users that there is not virus in the software. This occurs because of the obfuscation method used to protect the software against possibl...
- I bought a uc300eth-5lpt from you about 5 months ago. I'm now buying the UCCNC software to work with it. How does that work?
Yes, we will just need the serial number of you UC device.