UC100 USB MOTION CONTROLLER
As low as $110.00
UC100 USB MOTION CONTROLLER
Now Supports Mach4.
USB MOTION CONTROLLER
- Automatic Frmware checking and Firmware update.
- Motion control on upto 6-axis (X, Y, Z, A, B, C).
- Configurable maximum stepping frequency, the options are 25kHz(with 20usec pulse length), 50kHz(with 10usec pulse length), 100kHz(with 5usec pulse length).
- On the fly confgurable 12 pieces of 5Volt (TTL level) buffered outputs. The current sink/source capability is 20mA max. per output. On the fly configurable 5 pieces of 5V (TTL level) schmitt triggered and ?ltered inputs. The input internal pullup resistance to 5Volts is 4.7kOhms. About 1 second long communication buffer.
- 100% LPT port compatible pinout.
- Does not include a DB25 gender changer, So if your breakout board has a female connector, you will need to add one of these gender changer: A19.
- Note that this device is not optically isolated and will make the grounds of the breakout board common with the grounds of the PC. Faulty wiring on the controller could allow a ground loop with the main power supply, may cause damage to the UC100 or even the PC. Using this isolator board will protect your system: C83
Supported Mach3 functions:
- Reference inputs.
- E-stop input.
- Limit switch inputs.
- Limits override.
- Index input (extended function supports multi slot spindle sensors)
- Spindle speed PWM control output.
- Step and direction spindle control output.
- Spindle and coolant relay control.
- Charge pump safety signal output (configurable to active/inactive when in E-stop).
- Charge pump adjustable frequency (12.50kHz in normal or 5kHz in laser mode).
- All signals configurable to active High/Low.
- General purpose I/O signals handling.
- Offline mode.
- All MPGs and encoders support. (2pcs maximum one time)
- Slave axis.
- Backlash compensation.
- Digit/probe input.
- THC control inputs.
Be aware that counterfreit UC100 motion controllers are sold on e-bay!
The fake devices will not work with our software!
Please follow this link for more informations:http://www.forum.cncdrive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- I am getting an “defective plugin” error message when installing the plugin.
You need install or enable .Net2.0. This comes on Win10 computers but sometimes it is kept disabled, so you need to go to Programs and Features and make sure it is enabled.
- Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or the UC100 Plugin Installer
Some have reported that Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or UC100 installers. We want to assure our users that there is not virus in the software. This occurs because of the obfuscation method used to protect the software against possibl...
- I bought a uc300eth-5lpt from you about 5 months ago. I'm now buying the UCCNC software to work with it. How does that work?
Yes, we will just need the serial number of you UC device.