UC400ETH - Ethernet Motion Controller
UC400ETH ETHERNET MOTION CONTROLLER
- Replaces 2 pieces of standard LPT ports.
- Controls upto 6-axis simulteneously.
- Works with the UCCNC software and Mach3.
- Upto 400kHz step frequency operation.
- Ethernet connection to the control PC.
- Same pinout as a standard LPT port.
- Fast communication with data buffer for robust and stabile operation.
Documents and Download
Software, Installers and Configuration Files
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- I am getting an “defective plugin” error message when installing the plugin.
You need install or enable .Net2.0. This comes on Win10 computers but sometimes it is kept disabled, so you need to go to Programs and Features and make sure it is enabled.
- Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or the UC100 Plugin Installer
Some have reported that Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or UC100 installers. We want to assure our users that there is not virus in the software. This occurs because of the obfuscation method used to protect the software against possibl...
- I bought a uc300eth-5lpt from you about 5 months ago. I'm now buying the UCCNC software to work with it. How does that work?
Yes, we will just need the serial number of you UC device.