C94 - MultifunctionBoard
• Ships with the UC300ETH Motion Controller installed.
• Emulates 5 Parallel Ports.
• 3 Expansion Ports for connecting additional breakout or relay boards.
• Two Analog Inputs and Two Outputs.
• Built-in PWM-Based Speed Control and Two Built-in Electromechanical
Relays with NO and NC positions for spindle control.
• The system monitors:
- Safety Charge Pump.
• Electromechanical Relay with NO and NC positions for general purpose or
tied to the Enable Signal (Port_2 16 or 17, jumper-selectable).
• Microcontroller based Safety Charge Pump (SCHP).
• Optoisolated inputs working at 5-24VDC.
• Uses a single +10 to +30VDC to power the system. It generates the isolated
voltage for the spindle control circuit and +5vdc for circuits using TTL
• Status LEDs on all Input and Output connections.
• DIN Rail mountable.
• Open Collector Outputs pins 1, 14, 16, 17 on port 2.
• Screw-On connections for all terminals.
• Status LEDs for enable.
• Available installers and configuration files that configure all the functions
of the board.
Documents and Download
Drawings and CAD Files
Software, Installers and Configuration Files
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Can the C-94 be used with Gecko 320X?
You could, but it will be very difficult to wire the error/fault line. I suggest you consider the C76 which is made for this as it can use the C34G320.
- Why use Ethernet Connection for my Motion Controller?
The Ethernet Connection has many advantages over USB. It is more reliable as Ethernet runs a client-server connection, while USB runs as a Windows Device. If there happens to be any glitch in the communication, you can lose the USB d...