C94 - Multifunction Board
The C94 is a full-featured controller board ideal for high-performance stepper-based controllers with easy and intuitive connections.
Connect ANYTHING with Clean and Simple Connections
- Coolant Pump.
Full of Features
• Ships with the UC300ETH Motion Controller installed.
• Emulates 5 Parallel Ports.
• 3 Expansion Ports for connecting additional breakout or relay boards.
• Two Analog Inputs and Two Outputs.
• Built-in PWM-Based Speed Control and Two Built-in Electromechanical
Relays with NO and NC positions for spindle control.
• The system monitors:
- Safety Charge Pump.
• Electromechanical Relay with NO and NC positions for general purpose or tied to the Enable Signal (Port_2 16 or 17, jumper-selectable).
• Microcontroller based Safety Charge Pump (SCHP).
• Optoisolated inputs working at 5-24VDC.
• Uses a single 24VDC to power the system. It generates the isolated voltage for the spindle control circuit and +5vdc for circuits using TTL logic.
• Status LEDs on all Input and Output connections.
• DIN Rail mountable.
• Open Collector Outputs pins 1, 14, 16, 17 on port 2.
• Screw-On connections for all terminals.
• Status LEDs for enable.
• Available installers and configuration files that configure all the functions of the board.
Documents and Download
Drawings and CAD Files
Software, Installers and Configuration Files
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Can the C-94 be used with Gecko 320X?
You could, but it will be very difficult to wire the error/fault line. I suggest you consider the C76 which is made for this as it can use the C34G320.
- Why use Ethernet Connection for my Motion Controller?
The Ethernet Connection has many advantages over USB. It is more reliable as Ethernet runs a client-server connection, while USB runs as a Windows Device. If there happens to be any glitch in the communication, you can lose the USB d...
- How do I verify if the UC300ETH is receiving power?
You can verify if the UC300ETH is receiving power by meaning the voltage at the pin with the +5vdc and using any of the pins with grounds as reference.
- The Analog Output to the VFD is not stable
The issue is related to noise coming back from the analog input terminals on the VFD. They are supposed to be isolated, but sometimes noise finds a way. There are two ways of fixing that: - Use shielded cables for the analog and its ground and ground the...
- Do I need an additional UC300ETH? Isn't there one built into the C94 itself?
You have the option of adding it once you hit the "Customize and Add to Cart" button. You can also add DIN Rail Support and Control Software. When you purchase the units together, we ship them assembled.
- Is the UC300ETH included with the C94?
Yes, you can choose to add it or not on checkout to give the option to users who already own a UC300ETH to get the board without purchasing a UC300ETH again. If you purchase it as a bundle, it will come with the UC300ETH preinstalled.